Racers and Racer Supporters:
On behalf of the Christmas Classic Race Committee thank you for your continued understanding. Unfortunately, our earlier concerns about meltdown conditions came to fruition. We still have a band of something more than frost around the actual trail system. However, our stadium snow is no longer usable and it would not be a proper racing situation to run a rock ski/good luck staying out of the woods/roller derby style race. Thus, we are canceling the 12/16-17/06 races and refunding all entries.
For those of you who were hoping to sharpen up for the US nationals by racing the race courses prior to the National Championships, assuming conditions allow which is not looking to be an issue, we have decided to run a 10/15K FS time trial next Saturday Dec. 23. We will hand time and have a pretty loose seeding system. Registration is day of race, Cost will be $10, and if you or your group are interested send me an email (email@example.com).
MTU Nordic Skiing