All grooming takes place in the evening and so the grooming schedule is based on
night-time grooming with the following day having those areas groomed.
Noquemanon Trail & Forestville Loops
Blueberry Ridge Trails
- Monday: Forestville Trailhead to CR 510, and all loops
Forestville to 16KM Mark, all loops
- Wednesday: No planned grooming unless
there is big snow
- Thursday: No planned grooming unless there is big snow
- Friday: The entire Noquemanon Trail, CR 510 to Tourist Park, all loops.
- Saturday: The entire Noquemanon Trail, CR 510 to Tourist Park, all loops.
- Sunday: No grooming will take place.
- Sunday: All Trails
- Thursday: All Trails
*Additional third day may
be done if there is Big Snow, no other grooming Saux Head:
grooming is not taking place any longer this season. The grooming is done by
volunteer groomers. Please check the snow report line or the website for updated
information on these trails. Big Bay Pathway
- Saturday: All trails
Grooming for these trails will only take place on Saturday.
*Please note, we cannot guarantee that we can always adhere to this
grooming schedule, due to mechanical breakdowns and inclement weather. Always
check the updated grooming report line at 888-41-trail or check with one of our
many trail pass outlets.