Skip navigation
www.xcskishop.com

Vasa Classic & Gran Travers at Risk

Thu, Feb  10, 2005 - By Jim Dombrowski

The current snow conditions are not favorable for a quality classic race. We are encouraging anyone skiing in the Vasa classic categories to consider a switch to freestyle or not expect very good tracks.

We are currently considering moving the Gran Travers to a later date if snow is in the forecast. Conditions could change between now and race day.

If we hold the Gran Travers Sunday it will start at Timber Ridge. We will update the status of the Gran Travers as soon as a decision is made. We will post updates on our web site and in future newsletters.