Donate to the NCCSEF and you too can help Team Tomorrow become Team Today.
The National Cross Country Ski Education Foundation (NCCSEF) helps fund international level racing and training camps for our most talented up-and-coming skiers “Team Tomorrow” so that they have a better likelihood of reaching their potential and becoming international stars on the U.S. Ski Team “Team Today”.
The NCCSEF provides this critical funding to fill the middle ground between the bottom-up support local clubs’ provide and the top-down support the U.S. Ski Team provides. This bridge funding is focused on getting the athletes and coaches of Team Tomorrow international racing experience today, a vital but under-funded component in our nation's athlete developmental pipeline. Key members of the cross-country racing community bear witness that your tax-deductible contribution to NCCSEF will help the U.S. become a better skiing nation.
- Kikkan Randall, US Ski Team – The NCCSEF helped me take my first international racing trips that opened my eyes to the dedication necessary to compete internationally. Without those trips I may not have made the training commitment early enough to be racing successfully on the World Cup today.”
- Andrew Newell, US Ski Team – NCCSEF funded trips make international racing possible for athletes that otherwise would remain racing in the US. Some of my most inspirational racing memories are from these trips, trips that changed my goals, vision and drive.
- John Farra, United States Ski Association (USSA) Nordic Director -"I am thrilled with the progress that NCCSEF has made to support the most critical U.S. cross country competition trips and camps. It has become a critical bridge between the U.S. Ski Team’s World Cup funded programs and those next development events that will help the U.S. continue to improve as a skiing nation.
- Peter Vordenberg, US Ski Team Coach -The NCCSEF makes possible, what for many young skiers would be an impossible financial obstacle. The NCCSEF gives you the opportunity to make a huge difference in the life of our young athletes and in the success of American ski racing.
- Janice Sibilia, New England Nordic Ski Association (NENSA) Comp. Programs Director -NCCSEF has created many opportunities for both athletes and coaches to participate in events such as Junior/U23 World Champs, OPA cups. These events are critical components in the development for athletes and coaches and continue to help raise the bar for those seeking to medal at the highest levels of our sport.
- Rick Kapala, Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation Nordic Program Director - The NCCSEF is a unifying force that pulls together many different players under one big roof. We all believe in NCCSEF’s mission of providing aspiring ski racers the support they need to make the big step to international success. NCCSEF support has been critical to the success of many of our most talented young skiers.
Donate today!Help a skier and Help the Sport!
Check out our Projects
page to see how your dollar will help. Questions? email us: email@example.com
Please consider making your charitable contribution NCCSEF (501c Non-Profit) today. Contributions are pleasantly accepted in all shapes and sizes. We are eager to discuss our program in more detail with you and answer any question you may have. Please visit our website www.nccsef.org and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or donate using the link to the right.