The Michigan Cup Committee holds it's annual meeting on Sunday, August 25 to discuss the upcoming race season. Each club in the Michigan Cup Series has one vote when deciding on issues. Typically the captain represents the team but may send a representative. Frequently, a team will send more than one representative, although the team still only receives one vote.
This year's agenda will be busy:
- Treasurer's Report
- Discussion around declining treasury balance
- Progress report on snow making operations at Forbush Corner
- Discussion on fairness of races being free for sponsoring club members (e.g., Land of Lakes race)
- Tour de Michaywe update
- Michael Seaman Memorial Race update
- Junior National Qualifiers schedule update
- Michigan High School Championships to be held at Hickory Hills in Traverse City
- Proposal to hold Vojin Baic Memorial Race at Hickory Hills
- Proposal for Crystal Mountain Junior Race on Birkie Weekend
- Update on donations
- Update on Great Lakes District organization
- Finalize Michigan Cup Schedule
If you have other items to discuss, contact your team captain!