World Cup Final rules in brief
- By FIS
- Overall result is based on the overall time score in all competitions
- All racers have to finish all three races to earn points and prize money
- Max. 300 World Cup points will be awarded it total – 100 points for the Prologue and 200 points for the overall result (200 points for the 1st, 160 points for the second, 120 points for the third place, etc.)
- There will be bonus seconds (minus seconds) at designated intermediate points during the first and second stages (at one or more intermediate points), 15-10-5 seconds for the top three. At the end of the first and second stage, the top three will also get 15-10-5 bonus seconds
- In total, 240.000 CHF will be awarded for both genders, 15’000 for the Prologue victory per gender and 30’000 for the overall victory per gender
- In the mass start race the overlapping rule is valid, which means that the overlapped athlete will have to leave the race. The laps are 5 km long.