Skip navigation

ID needed to get back from skiing in Canada

Fri, Dec  14, 2007 - By Howard Feit

I just got off the phone with US Customs. After January 31, in order to return to the US after visiting Canada, you need either (1) a passport or (2) both a driver's license and a birth certificate. You may want to put an advisory on the nordicskiracer web site for those skiers planning to ski at Hiawatha, Stokely Creek, or other Ontario destinations.

By the way, Stokely is offering three nights for the price of two for newbies.